Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil 1ozRegular price $81.15 Save $-81.15
Botanical Name: Cananga odorata
Native To: Philippines, Madagascar, Indonesia
Fun Fact: In Indonesia, ylang-ylang flowers are spread on the bed of newlywed couples.
Process: Steam distillation of freshly picked flowers.
Blends Well With: Bergamot essential oil, Jasmine essential oil, Vetiver essential oil, Lemon essential oil, Fresh Lavender oil.
Ylang Ylang Pure Essential Oil Uses:
- Used as support for healthy circulation, and to calm and relax mind, body and spirit.
- Ylang Ylang is said to have a stimulating effect on the scalp and can help support hair growth.
- Very effective on the heart and throat chakras when used in meditation.
- Ylang Ylang Hair Conditioning Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. of coconut oil
- 4 drops of Ylang Ylang essential oil
- Mix essential oil with coconut oil. Massage into scalp and leave on for 30 minutes. Shampoo hair.
Ylang Ylang Pure Oil Properties: Intensely sweet, floral, slightly spicy exotic scent. It is stimulating, yet relaxing and calming. Traditionally known as an aphrodisiac.
Essential oils are extremely concentrated and potent. Most essential oils should be diluted before use, and most are not intended for internal use. For more information, consult an aromatherapy practitioner.
This product is not intended to diagnose or cure any disease. If you are sick or believe you might be sick, consult your doctor.