Vetiver Pure Essential Oil 1ozRegular price $96.00 Save $-96.00
Botanical Name: Vetiveria zizanioides
Native To: India
Fun Fact: Known as the “oil of tranquility”, it has woody, earthy, herbaceous, spicy almost smoky scent.
Process: Steam distillation of the roots.
Blends well with: Jasmine essential oil, Lavender essential oil, Benzoin essential oils, Ylang Ylang essential oil.
Vetiver Pure Essential Oil Uses:
- Aids in supporting a healthy muscular system and calms joints.
- Works with the crown and root chakras.
How to Use Vetiver Healing Oil
- 5-8 drops of Vetiver Essential Oil
- 1 Tbsp. of carrier oil such as jojoba, grapeseed, or rosehip
- Blend drops into carrier oil. Massage over any area where you would like healing to occur.
Vetiver Pure Oil Properties: Very grounding, calming, and balancing.
Essential oils are extremely concentrated and potent. Most essential oils should be diluted before use, and most are not intended for internal use. For more information, consult an aromatherapy practitioner.
This product is not intended to diagnose or cure any disease. If you are sick or believe you might be sick, consult your doctor.